Getting Started Kit
The Getting Started Kit has everything you need to run your first job on a LumenPnP. It comes with our Functional Test Placement (FTP) board which has 80 component footprints that you can populate to learn how to use the machine and calibrate your machine settings. Think of it like the Benchy of Pick and Place machines!
The kit contains:
- 1x FTP Board - The FTP is a test circuit board that helps you calibrate the machine and learn the ropes of running a job.
- 1x Roll of 3M double-sided tape
- 100x Resistors for FTP
- 100x LEDs for test population
- 1x 8mm Strip Feeder with mounting hardware
- 6-part universal PCB fixture system for mounting the FTP or any other PCB to your LumenPnP
Our documentation walks you through running your first job with the FTP so you already know the ropes when running your own jobs.
This product has a two week lead time.
NOTE: This kit is already included in all LumenPnP orders. If you're also buying a LumenPnP, you're already receiving a Getting Started Kit.