LumenPnP Parts Kit (v2)
By Opulo, Inc.
The LumenPnP DIY Kit contains all the hardware and electronics required to assemble your very own LumenPnP. The LumenPnP automatically assembles SMT components onto circuit boards. This kit does not include the 3D printed components that make up the LumenPnP, which you print yourself! Everything you need to get started building your LumenPnP can be found at docs.opulo.io.
Once assembled, the built machine takes up
30in wide, 28in deep, and 16in tall ( 765mm x 710mm x 405mm).
This kit requires configuration and setup using OpenPnP. We provide default configuration files for the machine, but they will require tuning for your specific build.
Current Lead Time Estimate: Out of Stock
Items purchased in the same order will ship at the same time, with the longest lead time of all the included items.
Getting Hands On
The LumenPnP Kit takes a few hours to assemble after printing all the parts. Our documentation site goes over every step of the process so that your machine will be up and running in no time.Read Assembly Instructions Here
Top and Bottom Vision Systems with integrated lighting
Eliminate time spent populating boards by hand
Support for dozens of powered feeders over RS-485
Maximum PCB Size: 225mm x 400mm
Minimum Component Size: 0603 (0402 in Beta)
Fully Open Source and constantly improving
This LumenPnP Kit is a Single Nozzle Package. It comes with the following components:
LumenPnP PCB Kit:
- 1 - LumenPnP Motherboard Rev 3.1 Kit
- Fully tested by Opulo, with firmware pre-programmed.
- Through-hole components are included but come detached from the PCB, meaning simple soldering work is required by users
- 2 - Ring Lights
- 1 - Datum Board
- 4 - TMC2209 v3.1 Stepper Motor Drivers with ESD-Safe potentiometer adjustment tool
- 7 - 600mm 2020 Aluminum V-Groove Extrusion w/Black Anodized Finish
- 1 - Staging Plate made from glass-reinforced epoxy laminate - just like a PCB!
- 2 - High precision 100mm Linear Rails
- Hardware Bag - Includes fasteners, GT2 belts w/pulleys, brackets, V-groove bearings, USB-C Cable, and anything else you may need
- 4 - NEMA 17 High Torque Stepper Motors
- 1 - LumenPnP Wire Harness Kit w/Shroud
- 3 - Limit Switches
- 2 - 720p USB cameras for top and bottom vision
- 1 - Power Supply
- Input: 110-240V AC | Output: 24V DC 5A
- 1.5m US-Type IEC C13 Power Cord included - International users will need an adapter or IEC C13 cable for your outlet type
- 1 - NEMA 11 Hollow Shaft Stepper Motor
- 1 - Vacuum Pump
- 1 - 3-Way Solenoid Valve
- 1 - Set of pneumatic tubing and adapters
- 1 - CP40 Nozzles and Holder Set
- Includes 1 CP40 Nozzle Holder and 6 Nozzles
- Nozzle Sizes included: N045, N14, N08, N75, N25, N40